Print and Return bottom half or Pay Below
1330 Truxtun Ave. Suite B
324-9000 or David's Cell: 330-7541
Thursday, July 24th
Click here for application to be Vendor.
- As an author can I sell my published book or Zine? Yes, we encourage all literary artists to participate.
- As a musician can I sell my CDs and Band Shirts? So long as you are the musician and the merchandise was created by an artist specifically for your use.
- Can I sell my DVDs? Yes, if you are the filmmaker and or producer of the film. This is a family event and some discretion is desired as to the content of the film.
- Will I be able to reserve my space? Yes, with your paid permit you get to reserve your space. First-come-first-served bases through the ACK's office.
- What are the fees? $25-Month to month, $120-6 month, $180-12 month
- When can I get my permit? June 30th, 5:00 PM @ ACK Building Room 116, During office hours after June 21- call ahead.
- What time can I set up? Set up is 3:30-5:00 PM, ArtWalk is 5:00 - 9:00 PM, Breakdown/Clean up is 9:00 - 10:00 PM, Please move your vehicle after setting up.
- What if someone is in my space? Contact David Gordon, he and security will secure your space for you.
- Will there be security? Yes there will be two security officers form 3:30-10:00 PM
- What if I have a question during the ArtWalk? An ACK Representative will be on the outdoor patio of Metro Galleries or Call David Gordon 330-7541.
- Can I not be downtown if I don't get a permit? No you can be downtown selling in the ArtWalk boundaries- see map.
- What products are permitted to sale? Original works of Art and Crafts and Prints including Hats and T-Shirts that are from original designs and artwork.
- What can't I sale or is not permitted? Non-Original Magazines, CD's, DVD's, Silk Flowers Arrangements, Balloons, Cosmetics including soaps, Food, Beverages, and Canned Preserves and Vegetables.
- Can I sell homemade jam? No
- Are Tables and Chairs or Shade structures provided with my permit? No. However you are encouraged to provide shade structures that stand at least 6 feet at opening, for safety and accessibility.
- I am a Non-Profit can I buy a permit? Please call David for answers - 330-7541.
Young Audiences (YA) is the nationís leading arts in education
organization which brings the arts to millions of young people in
schools and community centers each year. We at the Arts Council of Kern
(ACK) have been providing arts in education programs for over 30 years.
When we became the 31st Young Audience affiliate in 2009, we took on the
responsibility to provide more YA-based services throughout Kern
County. read more...
For more information, check out yakernarts.org
Click here to download the Young Audience Catalog 2012-13.
Easily find local Kern County artists in these categories: art galleries, arts
instruction, arts organizations, dance, digital arts, film, literary,
music, photography, theater and visual artists.
Click Here to Download Arts Directory 2012
We are now beginning the process to update our Arts Directory! Please contact us with your information today
or Click Here
Let's Be Friends!